#5

#5
Our Greatest Blessings

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Silly Kids

Just had to add this funny note real quick. Amelia was eating her oatmeal this morning and said, "Mom, my tummy says 'no more oatmeal.'" I said, "Okay, just try and take one more bite" and she replied, "Then my tummy will be angry." I had to laugh at that silly girl.

I guess I will write one about the boys too that I forgot. Last week we were playing trains and I asked what happened to one of the geotrax trains that went missing. Lane said, “Mom, I already told you. I threw it in the big [dumpster] garbage outside and the garbage man took it.” I asked why and he said, “Because we kept fighting over it.” I wasn’t very happy cause those trains cost like 20 bucks but I guess they learned that from us parents so I couldn’t really get upset. Brayden did the same thing with a helium balloon that he brought home from a party. He popped it because they were all fighting over it. What have I done to my kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment