There is a lot of crazy flooding going on up here and luckily we haven't been affected. The sun finally came out and we've been able to have a little fun. Now we just have to fight off the mosquitoes.


Savanna managed to open the brown sugar and shake it all over her and the kitchen...it is still a little sticky even after steam cleaning the floor 3 times.

The MARATHON...thank goodness it's over. Thanks to my family and especially Trent for all the support and encouragement!
But I did!!!
Starting a little young aren't we Savanna?! (That's Amelia's cell phone Aunt Tori and Uncle Nick gave her for Christmas)
Happy girl now that she is on her 5th dose of antibiotics and going to get tubes put in her ears in a couple weeks.
Some fun videos!







Fun pictures. Love the new "bike". So fun! Congrats on the marathon finish. I wanna hear more details. Which one? Was it your first? How did you feel? Etc etc....! That is awesome!!!!!
ReplyDeleteKarie, it's closing in on Oct. I wanna see and hear all about how life is going. :) Always fun to keep updates on y'all
ReplyDelete