#5

#5
Our Greatest Blessings

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Hmmm...where to begin. Let's start with a beautiful walk through Foxborough(sp?) Park.

We had everyone here in Denver for Christmas except Nick, Brian, and Janelle's Family. It was a houseful of fun and chaos.




Then we will head to the Denver Zoo...






Not sure who is scarier looking?

Although very cute to see Amelia make her grandpa dance with her...and Dallin.

Just Hanging out...

Skiing at Copper Mountain










Out of place, but a great picture...Cori with the kids at Foxborough!

Christmas Eve

I am sorry, but I think I have earned bragging rights.

I make the BEST EGG ROLLS EVER!!!

Gingerbread Houses









Christmas Morning








Cinnamon Rolls...Yummy!



Bootsy!

Sorry Britt...but I remember this in slow motion and it was so funny!

I love this picture of your family.


So cute!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are just having fun! Congrats to Trent being a High Priest. Does that make him old? :)

    ReplyDelete