Here are the kids washing grandpa's truck.
Happy Witch
One last story I need to fit in. I know there is more I need to write about but can't remember. Anyway, the other night I sent the kids to bed without their bedtime snack because I had asked them multiple times to start getting PJs on. After about 5 minutes, I changed my mind...that is unusual for me because I usually follow through with my consequences. As I went up to get them and tell them they could calmly come down and enjoy some Brazillian Lemonade with us for a night snack, I found them in their room, both on their knees praying that mom would "be happy and let them have their night snack." It was humbling experience for me because I knew then that it was the Spirit that had made me change my mind in order to answer their prayers. Trent and I had been asking for faith-building experiences for our kids and that is just one of many but very powerful for me and I hope for them. I know it seems so silly, but it was a very special experience for me. Anyway...now on to that crazy time of year.
Wow! I didn't know you guys are living in Denver now! How exciting! Where are you and how long are you planning on staying? Your kids are so cute and you look so beautiful! I love your long locks!
ReplyDelete