My Turn...I turned a big 31. The RS Broadcast was the night of my birthday and they always have a very elegant cake buffet, so I told Trent not to make a cake. So, the kids were visited at school by Krispy Kreme a week before and were begging to go, so we went and they were in heaven watching through glass windows at how the donuts were being made...barf. I am not a donut person, but it was totally worth it because the kids were so happy. Don't you just love what your kids learn at school...
#5
Our Greatest Blessings
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Month of Birthdays
I got smarter this time and am just posting a little at a time...September was a fun month. My little Lane is now 6 going on 26. He is such a fun kiddo. What I love most about Lane is his smile and his stories. He is so fun to talk to. He is also the best sharer of anyone I know. He has such a big heart, he is a thinker, a problem-solver, and doesn't wait for others to act. He thinks outside the box and goes for it. He has taught Trent and I a lot and is the reason for a LOT of good changes we've made as a family. Without Lane, we would have missed out on a lot of learning, growth, and happiness. We love you Lane! Happy Birthday.
I've avoided having to have birthday parties for my kids by asking them if they would rather have a party or pick any fun outing that they want...they always go for the family outing. He chose Chucky-Cheese this year!
The other kids were just as excited! We all love birthday time.

Grandpa's Turn...Hmm, have to think how old he is but I think it's 62. Kids woke him with breakfast in bed and decorated a little. Then we went to the zoo. And I made him a homemade carrot cake with his carrots from the garden. Hopefully he felt special that day.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment